Wednesday, December 26, 2012

     Day after Christmas. Went swimming for an hour. Laps and then aqua jogging with no floatation device. That's not easy. The whole town was there swimming off the food.  I bought a underwater apple ishuffle thingy. I think it is the best gadget that I own. I am soooooo tired of staring at that black line:-) Yes that is the Princess in me complaining again. My sister was right, I am a Princess. Anyway, if you don't own one of these, go buy one. They are the BEST.  They are not that expensive either. I think about $70. I listen to a book on tape now while swimming. I actually did an extra 200 because I wanted to finish the chapter. I don't use it for swim classes but by myself and for aqua jogging, it is "bangin." My kids said I am never allowed to say that again so of course it became a big word in my vocabulary:-)

     I got a lot of private messages about the bra thing. It seems a lot of us have this issue but no one talks about it. I remember when I was ballet dancing. They got in the way then too. The best thing to do would be to leave them at home but since that's not an option. I don't think bras are a one size fits all thing. I have found some bras that work well and go from wet to ride to run.  That brings up another Princess question. Do you change clothes in between for an Ironman or no?   Another issue is bike seats. I have a lot of padding in my shorts and on my seat but my butt bones are still sore. Lots of questions!! Boy can I complain!!  Thoughts.......go!


This is the "go to" bra I keep coming back to. It is moving comfort and actually allows me to do that!




No comments:

Post a Comment