Sunday, December 30, 2012

Active recovery or rest? As a Princess I want to say rest. Let someone else do the work:-) As an athlete I have real problems with this. As a Princess, I will get FAT. As an athlete I will lose endurance.  (Note to self: look up what double personality disorder is on google and then come up with 400 other things you may have:-)  My knee is still swollen as is my ankle. I have altered, but not stopped my workouts. Would it heal faster if I just stopped for a while? I know I won't do this so I'm not sure why I am even asking. So many questions, so little answers.

If I listen to my coach and chiropractor who are both very knowledgable and accomplished athletes, they  say no rest, active recovery!! I think I am just frustrated. I used to heal faster. Oh please, I started this post 2 days ago and am so bored by the topic that I haven't written since. Leave it for the big boys and just let me know. In the meantime I will hobble along with my active recovery.

Let's get back to me:) How did I get the JAP title? I can't say I was born with it because I am Italian Catholic. Now my husband is Jewish so I guess that makes me Jewish by injection. I think the correct Royal title for me is BCMJHSM, BORN CATHOLIC, MARRIED JEWISH HUSBAND, SPOILED ME. It's not as easy to remember nor does it flow off your tong as easy as Duchess of..... so I will stick with the IronPrincess (wannabe), hoping to drop the last part of wannabe this year.


Let's talk a little more about cow tipping.  Here is a perfect example of it. I like the way he catches his fall with his face. Nice touch. Why is it hard to twist out of the shoes. Is this just me? It can't be the shoes because I have tried many brands. Maybe I have a defective ankle.

Here is another great issue with what we wear. It is not always the most flattering attire. Does this camera man really have to take her picture right then and there? Eh


No comments:

Post a Comment