Wednesday, January 2, 2013



Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. I was in my PJ's watching The Walking Dead with Prince Charming. I got into my pj's at 7:00 that night and didn't take them off until January 2nd and that was only to put on my workout clothes and get that done. If all of that is wrong, then I don't want to be right!

I mentioned in my last blog that I was going to talk about triathletes and marathoners talking about their sport. I think it should be more of a WARNING!
Let's just put it this way, if you don't want to hear, don't ask. There may still be a chance that "said" person will bring it up but it won't look so bad for you to walk away 3 hours later if you weren't the one to bring it up first. I am not kidding about this, they will tell you all about their bodily fluids, workout routines, equipment, speed ETC. If you ever see a triathlete wearing one of their shirts from a prior race, RUN to the nearest exit. hahahahahha I think this video is so perfect and demonstrates this situation so well. I don't think he is a Princess but you will get the point. I will make a Princess version as soon as I can!!



This just cracks me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment