Tuesday, January 8, 2013






Ok, the holidays are over!! Enough excuses. I have to get down to the nitty gritty and get some important questions answered!!


Questionnaire For My Coach From the IronPrincess Participant

I talk about my coach like I have had him for a long time. It's actually been about 30 seconds. I am assuming I am his prodigy but the truth is, he probably doesn't even want me to mention his name, Andrew McKinnen:-)

It took me a while, however I finally realized after this last injury that I needed to  elicit  help. 
  These are the 10 questions I have and  I am sure you want to know the answers too!!  

1.            Can I pay someone else to train for me?

2.            If not, then can I train in the mall? (They have a track there sort of!)

3.            Can I swim with wet nails?

4.            How can I look good for pictures at the end of the race if I have been sweating?

5.            Will there be someone fanning me down between all 3 venues or just the first two?

6.            The blue wetsuit you recommended doesn't match my eyes.  HELLO?!?!?!

7.            Can my race number be in a Monotype Corsiva font.? The Black Arial font is just not               
                   me.

8.            Will perfume be available at all the pit stops?  It is imperative that I have Chanel #5  
           readily available.

9.            What can you do to prevent Saks from having their blow out sale during race day?

10.            I am still NOT peeing on my bike. Ew!

Bonus Question....... Who will be buying all this crap for me:-)



It was NOT a man, It was just me out for a swim!!


No comments:

Post a Comment