Wednesday, January 16, 2013



Let's talk "bricking"!!







I have learned that when you write a blog, you should have answers to a lot questions. Well I seem to have a lot of questions that need answers. The responses that I get are pretty funny though. It just shows me how many people out there that have a great sense of humor.

I'm curious how much bricking you guys do. For those of you who are new to triathlons, the definition to bricking for a triathlon is,


  • "Triathletes train for this phenomenon through transition workouts or "bricks": back-to-back workouts involving two disciplines, most commonly cycling and running. (The term "brick" has multiple claims of origination/derivation. Among those is the derivation from a partial anagram of Bike-Run. Also, it may simply be a descriptive term for how your legs feel for the first part of the run. Another is credited to Mark Sisson and Scott Zagarino (1988), who associated the term brick with the idea of "Just another brick in the wall"... as noted in a song by the group "Pink Floyd". Another association of this term has been claimed to originate from a New Zealand athlete by the name of Matt Brick.)" 


  • In my opinion, that is wayyyyyyyy to much information but you get the idea.

    My Princess question is this:

    Can I do both, running, and biking underwater at the same time like the guy above is doing? -__- It would save time.



    A or B?



    A or B? Hello..... A. people are cool.   B. people are not. Case closed.  I just wish they would make more A looking shoes that work like B shoes. 


    My take on this person is that they are a really great uncool person!!! Just kidding!!!!

    This is me on my bike. I know, it's missing a wheel:-)

    And in closing, these are actual pictures I have captured from past triathlons......

    I will never tease anyone for "getting out there and doing it", but could we please leave the jewelry at home and find a suit that fits. That's all I'm asking!!!
    50, Fat, Diabetic and ahead of you:-)


    PS.


    Oh, wait one more thing............ This is how a Princess gets in a swim workout!!!







    No comments:

    Post a Comment